Sunday, March 07, 2010

Quilter's Connection

I'm back! I was only able to squeeze in my last post before our computer took it's final nosedive. It meant many hours spent on the phone with the nice folks at Microsoft going round and round until I finally got off that ride. So Saturday it was a quick trip to Best Buy. DH proudly figured out how to install a new hard drive and with years worth of updates downloaded we are up and running.

Here in Canada we have a lovely new quilting magazine called Quilter's
Connection.

Portable Ironing Pad

In this months issue of their email newsletter there is a great free pattern for a travelling ironing pad that I thought may be of interest to some of you. It looks like a great super easy idea.


Check out their website for other free patterns and information and get signed up for their newsletter.

Here's hoping this week will be filled with only good things on the computer and even better things on the sewing machine...

Diane

8 comments:

Pat said...

Glad you got your computer up and running again. We have certainly grown dependent on them, haven't we? Looks like a nice magazine you have there now.

Terry said...

That looks like a great magazine! I'm off to check out their website! Thanks for the link! :0)

Kaaren said...

I live in Canada and I haven't seen that magazine yet, Diane.

Happy to hear that you're up and running. I think mine needs to visit the doctor because in the last couple of days, it's taking forever to load which is causing me lots of grief.

Darlee Byron said...

It is always good to have backups, and have a working computer!! Thanks for sharing... I really want to make this ironing pad, as so many times an applique design is on my table, ready to iron, but how to get it to the ironing board without it falling apart. I subscribe to this magazine and it gets better every month.

Sue-Anne said...

Glad your computer is working again. We are lost when ours breaks down. Thanks for the link, I am going to have a look now. Could be a very handy item to have in the sewing kit.

Notjustnat said...

Glad your computer is fixed. Can't blog without one! That magazine looks like a good one to get. Thanks for sharing the pattern - Hugs Nat

Cindy said...

Hi Diane. Looks like an awesome idea.

When hubby and I RV, I usually take my cutting mat that has the ironing board on the other side. I love having the capability to press the seams as I tend to sew when we're finally stationary for the night.

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

super stuff thanks! there can never be too many magazines out there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...