Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary DH

100_2996

Since DH and I didn’t exactly see each other on our 26th wedding anniversary the other day I thought I’d at least mark the occasion here.  I was down with a migraine and went to bed at supper time. When he got home from work later that evening I was fast asleep and only remember vaguely mumbling goodnight.  That was it.

The little figurine is from our wedding cake.  I found it in an antique shop waaay back then – so like us they are  much older now but still living happily ever after.

On my way back from grocery shopping this morning I hit a garage sale.  Found this lovely square embroidered tablecloth for a dollar.  It had a bit of staining on the outside edge but that’s gone now it’s washed, re-hemmed and on my table.

100_2991

100_2992

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Diane

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Darling Hubby. Hope you two will enjoy each other's company this weekend.

Love that tablecloth. Great find!!!

Kaaren said...

Happy Anniversary, Diane and many happy returns.

Barb said...

Happy Anniversary...love your table cloth!!!

Sue-Anne said...

Happy Anniversary! The tablecloth was a great find, it looks fantastic.

Knot Garden said...

Happy anniversary! The tablecloth was a bargain. Have a great weekend,
Caroline

Brandie said...

That is a beautiful find. Both the couple and the tablecloth. Lucky girl!

SewCalGal said...

Happy Anniversary. And I love your tablecloth. What a find! Delightful!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Linda Stubbs said...

Happy Anniversary! That table cloth is amazing!!

Blessings, Linda

Kelly Fletcher said...

Great embroidered find! And happy anniversary...

Kristen said...

This is such a beautiful find. And congratulations on 26 years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...