Saturday, January 08, 2011

She’s a Gem!

Sapphire835  

Introducing my new Husqvarna Sapphire 835. She’s soooo lovely!!  Maybe some of you received diamonds for Christmas but I’m over the moon with this little gem.  After struggling for years with a real junker I so look forward to quilting and sewing now. I’m also thoroughly enjoying the instructional classes that were included with my purchase and learning what my machine is capable of. So stay tuned and I’ll hopefully have some wonderful quilty goodness to share very soon.

Redwork Snowman Mug Rug

Speaking of sharing – here’s the one and only mug rug that I’ve made.  It’s a very lucky mug rug as he is now Living The Dream  in France.

Copy of Centre_Table_Mat_copy

I’ve been very lucky too lately and won the pattern for this “Tulips in Bloom” tablemat from Vicki(formerly Tozz’s Corner) at her revamped blog.  Thanks very much, Vicki! And if you head on over there right now Vicki’s got another giveaway going!

Capture1_thumb[1] 

017I also want to thank Tiffany from Pinks Sweet Treats for my win of some fantastic fabric.

 

Well, I guess I am all set - a new machine, a pattern and some fabric.  I sincerely hope you are also ready for an exciting 2011. 

My best wishes,

Diane

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! So glad you have and like the fabric! Can't wait to see what it inspires you to create.:D

Joyful Quilter said...

WoW! Your new baby is dazzling! I can tell you are going to have lots of fun playing. Love your mug rug, too cute!

Sunnybec said...

Hey that's some machine Diane, can't wait to see what you produce with it. It's not only the mug rug that is lucky, it's new owner is too - ME!! It's absolutely beautiful and I love it, thank you so much. Hugs Linda x

Cindy said...

Your gem is a beauty. I'm sure you'll have more beautiful creations to show.

I LOVE your mug rug.. It's absolutely darling, Diane.

Hugs

Barb said...

I love your mug rug...and I won the same pattern, infact I am working on that Tulips in Bloom right now, hope to post some time next week...

Wendy B said...

wow Diane...santa has such good taste!!!! I bought myself a Husquvarna Sapphire 870 Quilt late last year....seeing it was last year's model it was nearly $1000 cheaper!!!!.....and I'm loving it! Love the mug rug....but it is in my fave colour..lol...gee we both have good taste!!!! hehehe
sugary hugs
x Wendy :O)

Michelle May said...

Oooooo!! Toy's for Christmas!! Now that's a fantastic present! I like that kinda present better than diamonds too! Toy's are much more fun!
Wishing you many happy stitches and lots of creativity!
xx, shell

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new machine! I'm sure you'll love it! Also, congrats on all the nice wins! :)

A Plain Path said...

Oh Diane...I'm so happy for you. My husband bought me the same machine back in November...has been my dream machine for years. You can see my post here:
http://kellysplainpath.blogspot.com/2010/11/do-you-see-what-i-see.html

I am with you that is is the kind of gem I prefer! Congrats! And I love your mug rug! All my favorites, red & white and snowmen, rolled into one. Perfect!!!

Brandie said...

How exciting, a new machine! I also like to receive appliances for gifts. In fact I love it. Congrats! I know we will see some beautiful things produce by this machine.

Stitched With Prayer said...

OH, your new machine is beautiful. Are you becoming best of friends? I adore the mug rug that you sent off to France...just darling. I can't wait to see what other wonderful creations you make with...um...does she have a name yet? Anyway, with your new machine. I'm so happy for you. Hugs...

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amiga!
Passei para uma visitinha...
Desejo que você gaste todo o seu estoque de criatividade em lindos trabalhos com sua nova máquina...
Amei seu blog.
Bj♥s
Brasil ♥♥
♥♥

Sue-Anne said...

How fantastic to have such a beautiful new machine. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

Kim D. said...

Wow Diane, what a fantastic machine, I test drove the Sapphire a few years ago and it's really nice. I'd take a new machine over diamonds any day. LOL Looks like you won some great prizes. Love your little mug rug also, I'm going to have to try one soon, they seem to be popping up everywhere.

Trish said...

Diane,
You must have been a very good girl this past year! No coal in your stocking! Glad Santa was so good to you. A good machine makes all the difference in the world..and makes it so much more fun to sew! Expecting to see some great projects soon!
Big hugs and happy sewing !! Trish

ceodraiocht said...

Your mug rug photo came up in a Google search as I was browsing. Love it - when I saw yours I was again reminded of how much I adore simple red and white at Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...