Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I ‘heart’ Hearts

One of my favourite gifts “from the heart” to make are hearts!

100_2728 

This one was for my lovely niece who needed an angel to watch over her.  The free pattern is by my friend, Vikki of Sew Useful Designs.  Please drop by and visit her blog it’s a treasure and you will always be greeted by a beautiful smile.

Kim_Heart

This little angel went to a blogger who was going through a rough patch.  Hopefully, in some small way her and her little bluebird helped that dear blogger through.   This Jennie Baer free stitchery pattern and many others can be found here.

100_5078

Shhhhh… don’t wake the bunny.  My chiropractor just had a baby girl so this heart is on it’s way to her.  Francesca’s free stitchery pattern can be found at her amazing blog here.

I hope you ‘heart’ hearts too and maybe have found some inspiration to stitch some up.

ou9is1

Well looky here! This came in today’s mail – perfect timing!  Thearica from Pigtales and Quilts shared some sweet goodies with a few of her lucky blog followers .    I received this prim HEART and two adorable sheep.  Thanks very much, Thearica.

100_5096

ou9is1

 100_5085

I also ‘heart’ working with this fabric Patisserie by Fig Tree & Co.   I’ve used it for the second time to make a birthday gift table topper.   The next one is for me!

ou9is1

Happy Stitching,

Diane

9 comments:

Peg said...

Lovely little hearts - just might have to try some of those.

Barb said...

Love your hearts and quilt....

Wendy B said...

Just lovely Diane....I thought I recognised Vikki's design!!!! Still as cute as ever!!
Must check out those other ones...you've used them so well!
sugary hugs
Wendy X :O)

Brandie said...

Loving those hearts too! Everything is beautiful!

Sunnybec said...

I "heart" your hearts too! Some ideas there for me to use LOL.

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Love them all! Of course, you know the bunny is my favorite! ;)
xx, shell

Berit said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway!

I LOVE your Patisserie table topper! I'm hunting (In vain?) for a jelly roll of this line for a quilt I MUST make! :D lol!

Seriously, it is too gorgeous!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Diane you are such a sweet"heart" yourself!!! You've made a lot of people happy I'm sure with your thoughtful gifts - and with your friendship! I'm so happy to have met you!!!!

With love!
Vikki xoxoxoxo

Jan said...

Love all that you do Diane. Came visiting via our new blog (Jan and Cath Bits & Bobs) and just LOVE your letterbox!!! Thanks for visiting us and I'll visit you often! :) Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...