Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy December

It’s been a busy month around here as I’m sure it’s been the same for all of you.

100_5566

I’ve been baking and preparing for Christmas.

100_5536

With time for some sewing too.  Lots and lots of HSTs coming together to make a quilt.

100_5432

And a stocking for the front door to welcome guests.

100_5514

There has been a very naughty elf in our neighbourhood who has decided to use our house as a drop off for cats and kittens.  This beautiful Calico baby was number three.    As this inn has reached it full capacity of felines these have all been taken to a rescue to hopefully find loving forever homes. 

100_5553

In closing I sincerely thank you for stopping by.  I hold you all in my heart this Holiday Season and wish you a very Merry Christmas.

snowmanquilted

Blessings to you and yours,

Diane

5 comments:

Sunnybec said...

I've changed my mind.....you can send me some of your baking!!! xx

Janet O. said...

You have been very busy baking and sewing--and an unofficial kitty drop-off on top of it all! Love that little kitty's face.
Merry Christmas to you, Diane!

Sheila said...

I like your stocking on the front door idea....I might use that one next year.....since I am running out of pine boughs to cut :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh your baking looks so delicious Diane and I love your stocking on the door. I hope all the Chrsitmas kitties find good homes.

Jeanne said...

I love that little snowman quilt! I made one years ago for my sister, and might have to make another one for me. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...