Friday, June 15, 2012

Clothes Peg Bag

From Lollyquilts March 2012

                 Here I go again.  I found a great project to use three fat quarters of the Sugar Hill line by Tanya Whelan I won  recently from Lolly Quilts.   Thank you so much, Carla.

 

Lately in blogland there have been lots of great clothes peg bags for inspiration so I thought I’d give one a try. 

100_6399

100_6403

100_6405 

Isn’t it pretty?  This one is going to be a gift but I swear I’m going to make one for myself.  I might even throw out my sad old pegs and buy new ones.  I really enjoyed making this.  Here is a link to a tutorial I used to help me figure out a pattern.

 1051187-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Digital-Collage-Of-Three-Ornate-Floral-Rule-Dividers

I’d like to also say thank you to Sharon at Vroom Quilts where I recently won these two cuties.

100_6381

And to Julie at Intrepid Thread  again I was lucky and won this great book.  In fact, Julie has another giveaway up today so head on over.

From Intrepid Thread  June 1 2012

More fabric and nine great patterns to try.   I appreciate your generosity very very much ladies.

 1051187-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Digital-Collage-Of-Three-Ornate-Floral-Rule-Dividers

I’ll leave you with a couple of pictures of some of the gang here chillin’ out on a hot June day.

sss

Lucy & Ruby enjoying the deck.   And Jake sweet dreaming dog dreams.

fff

Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend,

Diane

9 comments:

Linda Ruthie said...

That is gorgeous! The fabrics are beautiful and you combined them into a peg bag that's just too cute.

Janet O. said...

Wow--you have had a winning streak!
That is a very cute clothespin bag. I just don't have a clothesline. : )

Sunnybec said...

You will smile now when you hang your washing out..... Hugs

Annabellouise said...

The clothes peg bags are lovely and just what I need. Will be making one in the week. Thank you.

Barb said...

What fun wins...and love your clothes peg bag!

jodi@Pleasant-Home said...

Oh my! That bag is adorable! I LOVE it. I am a huge fan of Tanya's fabric and this is just adorable! I LOVE clothes pins "pegs". I have a clothes line but don't get to use it much where I live. But when I can, I do! And I must have one of these bags! Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Hi Diane, you have been a busy girl. Love that cute clothes bag.
I must make one of those bags for my daughter since moving we don't have a clothes line.
And I must say you have been lucky. We still need to get together.

baukje said...

What a cute peg bag, I think I also need one, will use the link, thanks for that.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Your quilts/crafts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
http://quiltworld2.blogspot.fi/
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...